Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Thousand Sons Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's post is about my latest addition to my growing Thousand Sons Army.  A Leviathan Dreadnought.  I've gone for a fixed armament of, twin volkites, storm cannon  and claw with melta gun.

I love this model and have a second in a bath right now.  I originally had this earmarked for my Iron Warriors, but now I'm not so sure.  The second will get magnetised for sure.






He's pretty much done, but I may add a black band to the gold line.  It's not quite popping for me at the moment.

The long hobby war continues...

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Black line band between Gold and Red would work but is great as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeeeeeet. I really dig that, man! A black band may help it pop a bit as you mentioned, but looks cool now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a big ol' lump. And will draw the eye (for more than one reason) on the table, so the extra touch is going to be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work there! What paint did you use for the red?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome looking levi. Boy are those things brutal! Really are what dreads always should be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ siph, Mordian, Zzzzzz, cheers, will do the black band. Thanks for the input.
    @ Gungrave, cheers mate, it's Tamiya clear red over a Vallejo gold base coat.

    @ Greg, cheers Greg, I agree. I need to find a pod for him now though.

    ReplyDelete