Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

Happy Birthday To Me!

This week was my 40th day of life celebration.  My awesome family (Lady Hertford, the Girls, and my parents) bought me another Titan.  

Better get cracking on them...


000489, not quite 500 Warlords yet.  But enough for two whole Primus Grade legions, and a Secondus Grade one to boot!  A rough estimate from Engine numbers (from TOC) suggests there are around 7000 Titans (500 Warlord, 2000 Reaver and about 4500 Warhounds though this assumes that Lucius and Mars pattern share a numbering series, it count be 1300 Scout Engines more) out there... Madness!

Lots of bits...


Auguries suggest this engine has crossed her tempest line in violation of the accords.


The name I'm thinking is Gustus Bilem, Taste of Bile.  Your thoughts?

The long hobby war contiunes...

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Present! Well done you. Great name too, go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness - happy birthday, man! A phenomenally awesome way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers guys! I have to say I have a great wife!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow man, another build I can follow. Cant wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and happy belated birthday.

    Crikey that's a lot of work to have two warlords. I'm ashamed to say I still haven't completely glued my one together yet.

    Doing lots of work on the house seems to have gotten in the way of quality hobby-time.

    Have fun. Titans rule!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pure awesome, and I am looking forward to seeing you take on the Mortis scheme!

    ReplyDelete