Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

Getting back to the blog or 3D printing scifi shipping containers - Part 1

Sorry for my prolonged absence, normal service will restart soon, in the mean time, here's a couple of images of something I'm working on..



I still need to detail the doors and build some stilts. I may shrink the overall length a bit, currently it's 11.6 cm so maybe a bit long, but will be modular so you can add extra sections.  I'm hoping to get a test print out this week!

What do you guys think?  


2 comments:

  1. Looks great, similar to the FW ones and the Gamemat.eu ones. Shame the GW ones didn't look like this in my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Siph, still tweeking the design a bit, I'm tempted to do a whole family of containers and crates. Yes the GW design was a bit flat, Servicable but not stunning, like the FW one, on which this design is inspired. The Gamemat.eu ones would be an option if I hadn't got the printer.

    ReplyDelete