Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Reaver Titan

Hi all, another update on my Reaver Titan Bellator Ferrum.  I've been hard at work on various armour panel trims.  I think I've made a fair bit of progress, but most trims need a second coat.


The Aquila is currently just lead belcher and washed with nuln oil.  I think I'll use a (careful) dry brush of brass and rub silver on it to make the silver pop.


Hopefully I'll get to my FLGS to pick up some more chaos black spray (or whatever they call it now) and then I can get the missiles, cod piece, new laser blaster arm, internal details and rear torso under coated.  I feel I have nearly broken the back of the model, at least to get it game ready, so I'm going to push on to completion!

I'm enjoying this so much that I actually want another Reaver now.

The long hobby war contiunes...

4 comments:

  1. Great work. Nice to see the enthusiasm has returned enough to have a crack at another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Well, I have a few more models to build/paint first, my AL, my mechanicum and my warlord all need to be done first. But this Reaver has really grown on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job man. I so wish these kits were plastic, I would love to do two or three or four or.... Such a joy to assemble and paint. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At some point I do expect a Titan to make the jump to plastic. I honestly think it's inevitable now.

      Delete