Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

The £50.00 Challenge

My wife has laid down the gauntlet and challenged me to finish a project. The stake is £50.00. If I win can then I can spend this money on anything I want, if I flake out, she gets the money.

The rules:
1. There is no time limit
2. My wife chooses the project
3. No other project may be started or continued during the challenge
4. Only consumable items directly related to the challenge may be purchased, (e.g. paint, bases, brushes, etc…)
5. All models must be painted, based and varnished (note there are a two models that will not be fully based because I don’t have sufficient models for a 4 man base)

My wife has chosen the 15mm Blue Moon Manufacturing (Old Glory) British Waterloo models I just purchased. These are; 1 x British Line Command pack (8 Miniatures), 1 x British Center Company March Attack Pack ( 30 Miniatures) and 1 x British Flank Company March Attack pack (12 Miniatures). So a grand total of 50 Miniatures.

I'm going to be basing these for Black Powder. The bases I will be using are 30mm x 20mm from Renedra. So that is a grand total of 12 Bases. I have started the first two bases, hopefully I will be finished on the first base tonight so I can take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment